2019-07-08 11:08 文章来源：http://new.ty99.vip
11. , his work is of great value than mine.
A. All things considered B. Considering all things
C. Considered all thingsD. All things considering
12. His salary as a driver is much higher .
A. than a teacher B. than that of a teacher
C. than of a teacherD. than those of a teacher
13. It was not until he arrived at the railway station he realized he had forgotten his ticket.
A. beforeB. sinceC. whenD. that
14. —Do you know our town at all?
—No, this is the first time I here.
A. was B. have been C. came D. am coming
15. what the English food is like, they decided not to spend their holiday in England.
A. Telling B. Having been toldC. They have been told D. Being told
16. Problems like this every day in the factory.
A. raiseB. riseC. ariseD. comprise
17. Medical research has shown that the widespread use of cigarettes contributes the increase of cancers.
A. towards B. for C. with D. to
18. I stayed up all night to find a new solution to the problem.
A. trying B. have tried C. try D. tried
19. By the time you get to Shanghai, I for Chongqing.
A. am leaving B. will leaveC. shall have leftD. had left
20. Sorry, officer. I at 80 miles but I didn’t see any sign in the area telling people how fast they can drive.
A. should not drive B. shouldn’t have driven
C. mustn’t drive D. can’t drive