2019-07-08 11:09 文章来源：http://new.ty99.vip
21. Electricity, like other forms of , has greatly increased in price.
A. strength B. force C. power D. energy
22. Everyone in the room remained .
A. happily and friendly B. orderly and kindly
C. happily and kindly D. orderly and friendly
23. Apples are in summer and cost a lot.
A. rare B. scarce C. common D. unusual
24. Nobody was for the accident.
A. to blameB. blamingC. blamedD. to be blaming
25. I like to get up early so that I can get plenty of work before lunch.
A. to do B. doing C. done D. being done
26. finished his work, he had to stay at home on the weekend.
A. Having not been B. Being not
C. Not having D. Having not
27. He speaks English better than I.
A. very B. so C. much D. too
28. We came to the station so late we had time to catch the train.
A. almost B. nearly C. hardly D. simply
29. Was it in that small room they found the important document?
A. which B. in which C. where D. that
30. do we suspect that this district is rich in mineral resources.
A. Little B. A little C. Few D. A few