2019-07-08 14:23 文章来源：http://new.ty99.vip
31. Would you like a piece of cake ______ your coffee?
A. with B. to C. for D. in
32. George always arrives at the office in time, but because the heavy rain ,he was one hour late this morning.
33. They came from a village a little way ______ the main road.
A. on B. off C. at D. in
34.谁应对这起车祸负责? [Who was responsible for the car accident?]
35.任何事情都不能阻止我们履行职责。 [Nothing can prevent us from doing our duties.]
36. His ears are highly sensitive ______ any unusual sound in the machine.
A. of B. on C. to D. by
37. You’ll have to pay for the holiday in ______,Tom.
A. front B. advance C. ahead D. forward
38. He might have been killed ______ the arrival of the police.
A. except for B. but for C. with D. for
39. WTO stands ______ the World Trade Organization.
A. as B. like C. for D. by
40. It’s the first turning ______ the left after the traffic lights.
A. by B. in C. to D. for
41. I know nothing about him ______ he is a teacher.
A. besides B. in addition C. except for D. except that
42. The heavy snow could not keep us ______ going out to work.
A. from B. on C. upon D. up
43. Jack work so hard as he dreams ______ owning his own house soon.
A to B. with C. of D. on
44. I suppose I can count ______ you for help in this matter..
A. of B. on C. at D. to
答案：31.A 32.C: because of 33.B 36.C 37.B 38.B 39.C 40.C 41.D 42.A 43.C 44.B